Why should you go to a trade show?
Attending trade shows or conventions is incredibly helpful when it comes to expanding small businesses. You’ll meet thousands of experts & business owners who will guide you to the road of success.
By expanding your knowledge on the do’s & don’ts, introducing networking opportunities, & inspiring you with many tips & tricks, these 5 small business trade shows will definitely be beneficial for you & your business!
The Small Business Expo
- Known for being the biggest business to business trade show
- Currently hosted in 17 major U.S. cities including Los Angeles, Phoenix, & Atlanta from 10 am – 5:30 pm (New cities are added each year!)
- Full list of cities & dates for the Small Business Expo: https://www.thesmallbusinessexpo.com/attend/
- Caters to all types of small business owners, entrepreneurs, workers for small businesses, or even those who have yet to create their own business!
The Small Business Expo is a must for any small business looking to attend or exhibit in a trade show. Exchange advice & connect with thousands of business owners & industrial experts at this fun, inspiring, & collaborative one-day event for FREE! (Extra perks for those who purchase upgraded premium badges, including line-skipping passes & reserved seats). With all the possible brand exposure, it is no surprise why trade shows are important for small businesses.
B2B Marketing Expo
- Annually enlightens over 15,000 visitors with consultations/demos, networking, inclusive seminar sessions, & much more
- Held at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California on October 2nd & 3rd from 10 am – 5 pm PDT
- B2B Marketing Expo tickets for attendees are free!
- Targets marketing managers, sales managers, developers & programmers
Europe’s leading marketing event, B2B Marketing Expo, is now making its way to debut in California & you won’t want to miss it! Discover the incredible techniques of marketing professionals & engage in several exciting workshops. Not to mention, they provide advice & ideas for every specialty, such as AI, VR, Software Development & Media Intelligence, Promotional Branding, & tons more.
eWomenNetwork Entrepreneur Conference & Expo
- North America’s #1 women’s entrepreneur conference, composed of a network with over 500,000 women
- Held in Frisco, Texas from August 1st – 3rd + a bonus day on July 31st
- Registration prices range from $1,195-$1895 (They display discount codes on their site as well!)
- Includes exceptional access to one-on-one coaching from the eWomenNetwork team throughout the conference at no extra cost!
If you identify as a female entrepreneur, this event is worth every minute of your time, without a doubt. Your business is determined to thrive with the help of advice from their welcoming & supportive attendee at the eWomenNetwork Entrepreneur Conference & Expo. Enhance your creativity & discover new ways of bringing attention to your business online & offline.
High Point Market
- World’s largest home furnishings industry trade show with an outstanding 12.2 million square feet of exhibitor space, attended by more than 75,000 people bi-annually
- High Point Market is held every spring & fall in April & October in High Point, North Carolina
- Showcases all home furnishing categories + thousands of new product introductions to stay ahead of trends
- Ideal for retail home furnishings buyers, interior designers, architects, & others in the industry
High Point Market is the biggest, best trade show for any business person in the furnishing industry. You will always find innovative, fresh, & unique products & concepts for your own inspiration + other endless networking opportunities. Learn more about upcoming global fashion & design trends. Exchange ideas & strategies with thousands of décor professionals to improve your business!
- The internet’s longest running search engine marketing conference created by professional digital marketers
- Offers step-by-step advanced educational sessions for link building, psychographic targeting, & everything in between!
- Located at South Halls, Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada
- PubCon is a 4-day event from October 7th to 10th
- Conference registration passes prices range from $399 to $4999
- Directed towards digital marketers & web specialists
PubCon was pronounced as the #1 marketing conference in the world by interactive, search, & social media marketers. You will not want to miss their incredible interactive site reviews! In fact, it’s described by most attendees to be the #1 reason to visit! Receiving constructive criticism for your website from these experts is truly one of the best ways to improve your small business.
Ultimately, if you’re contemplating whether or not you should go to a trade show or convention, we highly encourage you to try it out. These 5 conventions offer a fun & comfortable environment & unforgettable experience which makes the visit all worth it. Interacting with experts & collecting advice opens a new door of great opportunities for thousands of small businesses like yours! So, what are you waiting for? Register for a trade show event and start planning for success.
Ready to start planning? Download our free ultimate trade show checklist PDF for a jumpstart on your event. You can also check out some of our trade show booth kits for complete all-in-one booth displays. A trade show booth kit includes an 8-10ft backdrop, a banner stand with print and a logo tablecloth or podium.